Puppy Sponsor – $2,000
Name a puppy and join us for your named dog’s journey!!!
- Receive a birth announcement and photo of your named dog and a meeting.
- Receive update letters at birth, 9 months and 18 months letting know how your named puppy is doing on their journey.
Puppy Advocate – $5,000
Our most popular level!
You get all of the benefits of being a Puppy Sponsor, plus:
- Private meeting with your named dog at one of our training classes.
- Photo with your named dog.
- Healing Hearts polo shirt.
Breeding Advocate – $10,000
Support our breeding program!
For sustainability in providing dogs to the various facilities that need us, we need to have an internal breeding program, or work with outside breeders to provide the dogs for the program This includes the testing needed for breeding dogs, the cost of whelping a litter and the costs related to raising the puppies until the time they go to foster parents, or for the purchase of dogs for the program.
- Receive a birth announcement and photo of each of the pups in a litter.
- Private meeting with the pups and mother dog, or private meeting with the purchased pup.
- Opportunity to name 1 or 2 pups in the litter (depends on the size of the litter).
- Scheduled visits to training sessions to see the pups in action.
Other Ways to Help
Every contribution makes a difference!
- $10 – Can provide a toy and bone for a developing pup.
- $25 – Can provide a leash and collar for each dog or a head collar for training.
- $35 – Can provide a microchip for one dog.
- $50 – Provides a jacket identifying the dog as a working dog in training.
- $100 – Can provide the 3 necessary booster shots for the dog in training or a crate for each dog to be trained in the foster home.
- $250 – Spay and neuter for one dog in training.
- $1,000 – Emergency Medical Fund. While all dogs generally have an uneventful life and don’t sustain any injuries; sometimes they do, and these events are things we don’t plan for. Therefore, we would like to establish an Emergency Medical Fund for those pups that might need it.
If you are interested in making a recurring donation, please contact us to set up a monthly or annual contribution. Additionally, if you are interested in donating in honor of a loved one or to commemorate a special occasion, we would be happy to work with you to make that happen.
You can donate online through our secure payment system on our website, or you can mail a check to our organization at the following address:
Healing Hearts Comfort Dogs, Inc.
19343 Cormoy Lane
Tinley Park, IL 60487
Thank you again for considering donating to our organization. Your generosity means the world to us and to those we serve. Together, we can continue to make a positive impact on the lives of so many people.